I'm dealing with morning sickness!!

Tomorrow I have to wake up early and move my lazy ass to the morning 8.15am class. I haven't done this for a while and definitely quite a challenge to me..argh! Although FH is just 5 minutes walk from my Wohnheim, it takes body and soul to be there all the time. Of course sometimes only the body's there but my soul flies home. But to be honest, normally both fly home (^_^)

B always nag at me. He said "Nanti fail, lambat blik, lambat kawen la :'( " I always remember this. But when it comes to struggle with my fully complete comfort bed, I'm totally syahid. Maybe I need a strictly guarded rule applied to me everyday. Yes, I need it. But I don't want it! Haishh...

p/s: b jgn marah ye..skrg pukul 12.20am. tido lah..sok nk g klas pg. tgk la hasilnya nanti. nite~

2 comments:

mr.d said...

ades...x marah pun..cuma nk mengucapkan syabas je..bagus2..

Feezah Hanimoon said...

haha..rini klas 8.15am terkandas jugak akhirnya..haishh.tp klas pkul 10 pg tau.walaupon ngntuk yg teramat.chayok2!!!