No offence babe!

I just want a perfect relationship. Who doesn't? I like to go shopping with you, but not with you standing outside the door while letting me picking up something. Yeah I know...you're tired and sleepy.

I know I've done a very very very big mistake. Or mistakessssss! Everything that happened must have reasons. Well, good reasons or vice versa. I know that I don't deserve to be treated as a holy noble woman. And I don't expect such a treatment from anybody. I'm expecting a change that can bring a bigger fantastic change in life.

I like sweet things but not as sugar. I like all those fairy touchy sweety words from you. You hardly try to deal with it. I wish you would realise it from the beginning. I like good unexpectable surprises, verbally or in action. Does anybody out there understand my statements here? Some may say that I'm very demanding. Well, I do feel the love and I know that it spreads through the day. But I don't have proof to convince myself.

I hope that there'll be no misunderstanding here. I really want to change. But please help me.... You know that if things don't change and work as before, it will hardly flow the right way as it should be. I'm willing to change and supposedly so do you. I don't cry for a man who'll swim the ocean or climb the everest. Make it sparks again and again. Full moon. Lets do this together. And I mean together.


Your sayang,

3 comments:

Mr. D said...

>>telanlah sesuatu yang pahit kerana kebenaran dari menanggung hina kerana penipuan..
>>bersyukur dengan apa yg ada atau tinggalkan untuk mencari yang lebih baik..
>>belajar untuk hidup dan memahami org lain...

jera said...

hampa berdua, be strong ok! this too shall pass and hopefully sparks will fly again..

Feezah Hanimoon said...

haishh...yela2.org cakap x nk amk iktibar.