15 things i want to say

  1. After careful consideration and thanks to someone's important opinion, I decided to delete the last entry.
  2. My sweetheart asked me a favor. With an open heart, I apologize for any chaos situation that is caused by me.
  3. I feel that my method is wrong somewhere. But I bet I'm the only one who has ever give this kind of sincere opinion. Everything is all about what I accidentally saw, what I accidentally heard, what I purposely observe and what I purposely want to say.
  4. Trust me, I've tried various of methods to point out things. It all turns up to be very disappointed. Just like the last one.
  5. I don't make up stories or magnify everything. I don't lie anything.
  6. I beg others who show their concern to this matter, even if you don't care for me at all, please deliver my message to the person in your best way.
  7. I may look rude, harsh or whatever you want to call, still I don't blame anyone. You can put all the blame on me. Take that as an advance token of my gratitude.
  8. Plus, I don't have any intention to be the cause of broken relationship. After 18 months facing with this kind of situation, I just treasured the chance to speak the truth.
  9. Don't think that only one party is hurting right now. To say something out loud like that really forces every energy that I have.
  10. Everyone should know that I really try to give credits to whom it may concern. I'm not bluffing around.
  11. Even if I don't know every single thing about this matters, I believe that I'm not making wild assumptions.
  12. I'm glad that I manage to say what I've said.
  13. My sweetheart told me to ignore everything and stop bugging others. But I'm a person who easily distracted with surrounding. Just don't make up anything new as it really don't help.
  14. Once again, I'm sorry for being such a wicked person. What's done can't be undone.
  15. Finally, this is just a short note on my behalf. Just don't mix up others in your conclusion. I really appreciate this.


Regards,

8 comments:

jera said...

i believe, no, i KNOW that you're not that wicked or i wouldn't have sticked around this long hahaha and actually enjoyed those time we spent together. sheesh romantic plak bunyinya ;p

things are tricky when we love+care about someone, be it lovers or friends.

oh and turns out, masin mulut hang. penat aku golek kanan golek kiri. tak trtidoq2 jgk...

Feezah Hanimoon said...

weeeee....i noe i can count on u. if i lose the whole world, i believe i still have u with me:P pastu kita ajak bf2 kita join skali na. romatic dak? haha.

buat gimnastik ckt weh. golek2 ja tak cukup. kalo ang baca to kill a mockingbird, kompem lelap sat ja. tambah2 kertas hok kaler kuning2 tu. haha.

Asma Azizan said...

so sweet la u two.. haha. moon i have a few things to say too

1. i'm not being on anybody's side. dlm hal2 canni dimana aku hanya mampu buat interpretasi sendiri aku tanak masuk campur. hanya cuba bagi pandangan seneutral mungkin

2. yes, listen to your bf. seems like a wise guy.

3. jgn tensi2 kak oi, tensi exam dh memadai. good luck exam!

4. klu tensi jgk pikir je dh x lama dh nk blk. boleh bercuti dr permasalahan. n come back refreshed!

*mood suka membebel 2,3 hari ni. haha*

Anonymous said...

blur aku celah mana tiba2 dok kuar lagu ni.(sbb buka tab bnyk2 kan) tpi since i'm a sucker for those amazing opening music, makanyer aku dgr lagu ni di page ang berkali2. HAHA.

btw, asma' aku perasan mood ko 2,3 hari ni, rajin menyemak kat wall org. HEHE.

jera said...

moon : you bet! n i know u'd do the same for me =D. haa dh tau dh nk bg hadiah apa besday hg nnt. sbg ubat utk tidoq w/o golek berjam2.

asma : sokong no 2. itulah bagusnya ada bf yg matured. ;)

anon : hye anon! anon sihat? exam cmna anon? haha. nothing to say act saja nk sebut 'anon'.

Feezah Hanimoon said...

Jera : tolong la jgn bg aku to kill a mockingbird lg. yg senipis 1cm tu pon aku x abih baca lg.

Asma : Suka asma' membebel. Terasa ibuku dekat tapi jauh. Haha:P

Anon : ang punya HAHA n HEHE tu aku dah cam la. ni aku tolong dedicate ipod kat ang. siap ada skin lurp2. HUAHUAHUA (^^,)

Mr. D said...

(^^,)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

<(^_^)>