10 updates about me

Dear people,

It has been a while since I last updated my corner here. Due to limited internet connection, I have to accidentally abandon this site whenever I get online. So, here is a quick update of my life. In case you want to know. Hahaha... Actually you are FORCED to know!

  1. I am semi-bankrupt. Don't ask why. The main point is already there. Too late to regret.
  2. I lost my IC and been charged RM60 for a temporary one.
  3. Just got a new driving licence for RM50.
  4. I lost my Maybank Passbook on the way to the bank to get a new ATM card.
  5. ATM card can't be issued without the real IC. So I lost the passbook for nothing.
  6. ATM card will be charged RM12 and the damn Passbook would cause me another RM15. Bodoh!
  7. Gain weight.. Of course la. No need to further explain.
  8. Currently in a happy mode... No matter what happened, life must goes on.
  9. Waiting for my sweetheart to fetch me and rock my world at the moment. Ngeh Ngeh (' ',)
  10. Omaigod, I am hungry... Nasib baik ada back up nasi ayam. Haha..


That's all for now. Have a blessing day everyone!


4 comments:

Asma Azizan said...

aiyo.. sume hilang ni? nasib baik hang happy.. haha

Feezah Hanimoon said...

asmak...mmg semua hilang. tapi aku telah redha dan menceriakan diri. bukan rezeki aku la tu. ceria2 selalu :)

Mr. D said...

terpaksa happy~ hee

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ye la b...sedih jgk sebenarnye. tp life must goes on kan? i don't lose everything yet. at least i still have you :)