Ceritera Dari Rumah Aku

I don't know what happened to my blogger layout. Either it's due to this low speed Streamyx (download 32Mb pon mcm siput) or the URL is broken. But I'm not in the best situation to reconfigure the html, thanks once again to Streamyx.

I am investing my effort and consuming my time correctly by burning DVDs. 3 DVDs can be produced everyday including 10 hours break. Or else the super canggih tablet laptop will burn itself. The process also involves supplying full speed of die hard fan directly to its engine. If the fan dies, then my laptop will fly to heaven.

I'm using this big old skool PC right now. The screen appears to be shaking like hell. Just shake your head left and right to know what I'm talking about. When I browse the internet, seems like it's gonna explode!! Loading...... loading....... refreshing....... loading........ BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!! Like that laaaa~

Hadoi..

2 comments:

Abdullah Zaini said...

JGN GUNA LAGI!!!nanti molotup,membujang eden~ hee

Feezah Hanimoon said...

haha...Sebelum ni letak benda berat atas monitor. Tu yg goyang2. Ni dah alihkan barang tu. Dh orait dh. Ekaun takkan membujang dah ha! hee:)