the fourth

Simple anniversary celebration.... After all of these roller coaster years, I can't deny that I need you in life to be my other half and a best friend. Although sometimes I think, when you're the only one who know me the best, it's one kind of disadvantage. You know me too much so you've developed a specific method to counterattack me. Yeah...when I showed you my gorgeous pouting lips, you just turned your head straight to the front. Ok..you were driving. When I was in a bad mood and suddenly jumped into your car, you simply asked me to cut and TRIM your nails....while you were driving your car?? Huh... And that foolish me couldn't even hold a smile for another 5 minutes. Arghhh!!!! Fyi, I super doopa hate you for that. Btw, Happy super doopa 4th Anniversary!


This is Mr. Abdullah bin Zaini. Age 24 years old. Born in Lanchang on July, 4th. Been working at Tekad Communication Sdn. Bhd. Live in Seksyen 4, Bangi. Single but not available. Pets lover. His kitten just gone missing. Currently suffer a severe psychological disorder called 'missing my kitty so fucking bad'.


Please...don't make me introduce myself again. My skin tone turned to pale white pan Asian. Haha... Do not deny! That mango juice is not mine. The cafe mocha seems not a bad idea actually. Thanks to mummy's pantang-larang, I haven't got myself any cold drinks since last 2 weeks. And I realize that cold drinks are not that tempting. (am obviously drooling here) -_-



His part. Don't you notice how the thigh stands out in this photo? I really want to admit that it was an excellent photography technique. Quarter meal with original roasted chicken thigh, macaroni, potato salad and aromatic rice. Now they were already gone =) He's a man with big appetite. See his girlfriend la..hohoho..


Finally, my part. I swore that I would never come to Kenny Rogers again. But most of the time when I think that I'm hungry, I want that Rogers. Well, the fact that 'makan bila lapar, berhenti sebelum kenyang' does nothing on me and causes this boroys. For the first time, I've finished the meal peacefully. Haha.. Maybe this time I wasn't that tak teradap. I am now in fact a gadis melayu terakhir (^^,)



Walaupun suku ayam telah ditelan tadi, tapi sekarang dah lapar la. Haishhh.. Ouh, ayg ada roti bilis b kasi. Sebelum makan, nak ucap untuk kali yang ke 99, Selamat Ulangtahun Yang Ke 4. Haha...tipu, ayg memang dah ada roti tu kat tangan. kikiki =)




5 comments:

jera said...

weh hg nmpk kurus! n gorgeous as ever! congrats on the anniversary tak sabaq nk mkn ns minyak...aku! muahahaha. and hg jgk ;)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

wahaha....ang cepat2 la balik dan hidang nasi minyak.nanti boleh la aku kawin jugak..hehehe..btw,terima kasih atas pujian ikhlas anda itu =)

Abdullah Zaini said...

epi eniverseri 2..mkn la selagi bole..xde org nk mrh..

Feezah Hanimoon said...

tamau2..nnti lemak bertambah.

reeyau said...

happy annivesary! damn meliur tgk kenny rogers! nak jugak!