UNFAITHFUL!!

Unfaithful...betrayal...disloyalty...etc.

Words that can kill the innocent heart of those who unfortunately gives his/her precious trust to the wrong person.

A girl trusts that her boyfriend won't cheat with another chicks.
A wife trusts her husband when he say "Honey, I'll be home late tonight"
Best friends share their secrets together and parents let their trusty kids go out on Saturday night.

Everybody trusts somebody. But not everybody know how to appreciate when people put a trust on them. Some may argue that sometime lies are better than the truth. But for me, I can't tolerate with people who are unfaithful.

According to Cambridge, unfaithful is defined as having a sexual relationship or experience with a person who is not your husband, wife or usual sexual partner.

Or maybe for a lower level, it is always related to the wicked third person (focusing to
a love relationship). If even no sexuality occurs along with the unfaithfulness, it is still a major betrayal that should have never been done by anyone, anytime and anywhere.

Nowadays we can see or hear this all over the place, even in catchy songs such as Demi Waktu or Tak Bisa Memilihmu. I honestly love these songs but not influenced by the character in the songs. They kinda help the unloyals to save time and saliva rather than explaining their partner about what happened. It may take weeks or months or years. But with the songs, it takes only a night!

You might think that I'm over prejudice or ntah apa2, but just put yourself in others' shoes. No matter how tough we might think we are, I believe that no heart can bare. I really hope that it will never happen to me. Because I'm not strong at all.

Dear boyfriend, be good to me as I trust you with all of my life. Together we spend our moments till the end of time...

No comments: