Home Alone

I'm home finally, fighting with my brother to use this bulky orthodox machine. And it's not a flat screen ok~ But he's the one that makes me a lil bit cheerful everyday. Every morning I'm alone at home. Nothing to do and no one to play with. I'm so bored.........(-_-)

Everyday I keep thinking bout how I wish I have Doraemon right here with me. I can simply use his magical time travel door or put his tiny helicopter on top of my head and fly away from home. I never get homesick. Seriously!! I even dare to think bout not coming home throughout my study abroad................Until I met him.

My mom is working somewhere else. This makes my life more miserable since my dad dun wanna move. My brother is still schooling here in Kangar. My mom will come back every weekend, means that weekend is the only time we spend the day together. But Mr.D is free on weekend. If I wanna go to see him, it's definately on weekend. I think I dun have problem of making a choice. But do they accept the fact that there are times that I won't choose them??

I miss my mom -Datin (Wanna Be) Halijah Bajuri . She seems to understand me or at least she tries. I can see her tomorrow. Can't wait to show her new handbag. Haha..

I wanna be a grown up person and make every decision myself. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. But there have to accept the fact that I'm not their lil girl anymore. I have my own personal life. I have a soulmate and he means everything to me. If only they can accept who I am now, I'll be very grateful and I'm sure everyone will be pleased.

I can't wait to see him. This time I swear to choose for my happiness and sorry to others who may hurt. It's already late. Later k. Bye bye~



2 comments:

Mr. D said...

huu...lebiu bebeh~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

i love u too pakwe~