Polis kata jangan!!!

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go
I can't do it alone, I've try
And don't know why

Lalalalalalalalalala........

This song has been stuck in my head for the whole month. And I don't just get bored of singing it. I know many people wish me not to stop of doing it. Haha <(^_^)>

After having a really tough time, everything slowly gets better day by day. I really hope that it will not last for a long time and I am trying hard to turn around the rainy days. Chayokkkk!!!!

Actually I don't have anything to write. But lets just be spontaneous and honest. Well, honesty is the best policy. Right Mr.D?? 10 marks for me! Har har har, ketawa hambar~

I've just watched a new ad on tv. A Malay man, who is dying and depending on oxygen machine, asks his wife and his will-be-born-child for forgiveness. His wife cries a lot. A son of a Chinese couple is really afraid to see his mom because she has horrible mouth desease. It looks like maggots hanging on her lips. No wonder la.. Another site of the ad, an Indian woman is looking after her husband because he just losed his right foot. The woman says, "Luckily you're still with us." And the man accepts.

An Indian nurse is watching all of their suffer and can do nothing but give supports. Finally, it's time to go home and the Indian nurse walks out of the hospital heading to his son. Her son is waiting on a bench and suddenly picks up a box of cigarrates from the ground. I don't know where it comes from. The nurse notices this and she says, "Don't break my heart." And she just goes.

At the end of the ad...


SMOKING can cause lung cancer, gangrene and mouth cancer.

And I thought it is all about AIDS. Adoiyai...terkena! Is this ad really gonna work??? We'll see~

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

lalala~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ape lalala Mr.D?? tamau rokok2 dah.nnti ade ulat kat mulut.