**RaNdOm AgAiN**

I'm tired of lowering my expectations. I have high expectations for many things. In this world, nothing is perfect. Based on the fact that high expectations only bring frustrations, I give up and learn to accept everything with an open heart. But at some point, I just feel tired to ignore what I want and how it should be. Although I know that it is impossible to have everything in the world, I just keep hoping that my life would be nearly to perfectness. But then again, high expectations mean frustrations. And I'm not in the position to do everything in my way. Why can't we go beyond moderation without considering the effects? Maybe that's the way life should be, give and take.

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

Based on the fact that high expectations only bring frustrations (^^,)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

Waaaaaaa :(