Typical girl...always daydreaming yet being happy.

Sometimes I wonder, is there any other miracle in this world that I haven't been through? Having a happy family, good friends and my sweetheart by my side is actually more than enough. I am grateful that all the happiness in this world are still mine.

Lately I've been watching too many dramas and I'm quite sure that he is a bit pissed off, questioning my perfect fantasy versus reality. I envy them, who have the chance to be in the fantasy world. It's undeniable a fake because everything is too perfect. Nothing is ever perfect.





I watch this clip everyday. It's not just me having an interest in Chinese, but I love the story so much that I even imagine myself to be this lucky girl. Reality, who will surprisingly put a firework on a birthday cake and suddenly the firecrackers just explode beautifully behind? That is the most mesmerizing scene and dear God, please let me have this at least once in my life. I simply love it!

Or if it's true that fantasy can never be reality, bless me with the most mesmerizing reality one ever have in this world. And keep blessing me till the end....

3 comments:

Mr. D said...

udah2 la berangan tu..g perabih blaja cepat2 lagi berfaedah..

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ala...berangan ckt je pon. b ni x sentimental. huh!

feemitidee said...

cik akak cantik manis, my two cents, we should really learn to enjoy things the way that the are. But then again, there's no harm having in dreaming for fun kan? People do that all the time, conscious- and subconsciously. So, chill! :D