Tips To Always Go To Class

I am currently sitting at the corner of my room with my 12 inch super hot HP Tablet PC. I really sit on ass at the corner ok! It's not like I try to write a poem this time.

Today I want to give you a tip on how not to skip your classes. You must have at least an inspiration. As for myself, I have two inspirations and every morning (afternoon pon boleh juge) I wake up with a very bright smile on my face (a.k.a menguap besar). My inspirations are known as Inspirasi 1 and Inspirasi 2.

Your inspirations can have a certain grade. Lets us look at the diagram below.



You may have a different analysis from this. But since then, I never skip a class yet. Haha (^^,)

Ouh! I have a tutorial class right now. Got to go =)




8 comments:

Abdullah Zaini said...

better dr monteng..

Feezah Hanimoon said...

hehe.....but i will owez love you =)

Anonymous said...

tahniah pkck ucapkn...

Feezah Hanimoon said...

pakcik anon!!! siapa kamu? ber-anon2 plak~

Anonymous said...

pkck tumpang lalu je...
terbace plak post ni...
nnt cendi pnye jamuan raya jgn lupe dtg...
mne la taw inspirasi 1 n 2 tu dtg ke... :)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

pakcik an0n ni b0tak ke? Shhh....

Feezah Hanimoon said...

konpem ini botak...sebab x de orang yg taip msg kene enter setiap ayat. haha =)

Anonymous said...

tahu lapkck ni da tue. xbaik ckp pkck ni botak. pkck ade rmbut lagi.