SANTIK

Everyone has their own interpretation about beauty and being beautiful. I noticed that I've a habit of admiring beautiful things that I may find on the road. I might end up looking a beautiful lady walking in front of me until she reaches the next corner, top to bottom. I easily get fascinated by her appearance without considering her inner personality. Well, who cares? I think that's how I manage to develop my specific definition of beautiful.

Long hair - I adore beautiful long hair that seems to flow smoothly when she walks. Sometimes I really want to ask her, what is the hair care product that she's using, I don't have much money so does she has any tips besides going to saloon weekly, does she wet her hair in the morning and blow it after that, and so on. Nicole Scherzinger's hair is too scary to walk with for an average height. This is a statement.

Design please! - Simplicity never caught my eyes. Basically, I have a taste which always differs from my surroundings. In another word, people shouldn't always consider my opinion because I don't see what they see. I just bought an Adidas bag. I am still continuously looking at it to find the x-factor so that I won't regret of buying it. Maybe the basic design or the combination of black and pink could be the one. Forget it...goods sold are not returnable or refundable!

branded stuff + plain design = bapak mahal! sungguh tak patut.

branded stuff + hot design = bapak mahal! sungguh tak patut. tp nk jugak. blurgh!


p/s : i want that roxy bag :(

No comments: