Belated Birthday at Kenny Rogers

Yeah I know it's a bit late. But what to do? My bf just got back from outstation today. After a long 2 months at Kelantan-Terengganu. Bogoshipo >..< 

As usual, pictures of the date. Hehe. You guys know I'm a cam whore, right?


 Suapan pertama dari si kuat makan. 10 minit kemudian semuanya lesap! 


 Yang ayu minum air dulu. Makan pon slow-slow. Tak abis, bagi kat si kuat makan aje.

Si kuat makan yang telah kekenyangan. Seb baik tak gemuk. HaHa.


Ini pon tengah kekenyangan sebenarnya. Itu yang lentok semacam tu. Blurghh.

Ouh, just want to share with you guys. Yesterday I went to Uptown Bangi alone. There were so many people and I had to cilok sana-sini to park my car. In the end, the RELA asked me to park my car at a creepy alley. Luckily some cars followed at the back and ok, it was actually a nice parking lot under the building. 

I got out of my car and continued to wander around the streets. It was too crowded and I told myself JUST to spot on some Pashminas. And I bought three for 30 bugs. Ok la kan. 

How is this story related to the above event? Of course la I terus pakai one of the Pashmina today. HaHa. Sungguh tidak dapat menahan nafsu. 

Well, Hari Raya is just around the corner. No cards to give. Just a simple wish for all my family and friends, have a blissful Aidilfitri and eat less. Diet must go on babes.

Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir Batin



3 comments:

jera said...

moon, santiknya hg!!

Abdullah Zaini said...

mekasih bg hadiah besh~ thanks bebeh~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

jera
kombawa ;)

mr.D
xoxo