3 highlights of my life

Ok guys, since I am ahead of my tight schedule, so I want to update this lovely blog! Yes I know, I've just changed the lousy layout to a new sweet-vintage-pastel concept. But don't ask me where the vintage part is. Haha @_@

First story. I left my Dermalogica make-up remover at home. By home sweet home, I mean in Perlis. Gosh! I called my dad just to ask him to keep the bottle safe, and only then ask how he was doing. lols. So for now, I found a wayyyy cheaper way to clean my everyday make-up, which is the extra virgin olive oil. 

My skin is so sensitive to the water based make-up remover, as you need to squeeze a small amount on the cotton facial pad and then tonyoh your face. Especially around the eyes area. I always wear thick brown or black eyeliner, doesn't matter the colour actually, and last time I tonyoh the eyes area, I woke up a day later with super dry eyebags. Pedih woo T_T. So now when I use oil-based remover, my eyes shine and sparkle! 

Wohoaahhhh..............tipu besar ni -_-

No need for cotton pad because guna jari pon bolehhhhh =)

Second story, my final year project presentation for phase 1 is approaching. Wait! I've never told you about the project right? Hmm...ok. My project is long life RFID ear tag. Tajuk macam cool kan? But let me before apa-apa put a picture resembling the project.




HE is my temporary best friend now. He could be big, dark and macho or bigger, darker and macho-er. I am his earring designer and he is my client. The problem is he always lost the earring and I have to design the best practical locking mechanism so that bila dia oppa gangnam style di mana-mana pon, benda tu tak jatuh.

I've just completing my Power Generation assignments, and after this, I will give my all to him. Sweet kan? I'll definitely put this picture in my presentation slides. So macho and seductive. Awwwwww @_@

Third story, I'll be having my internship on this coming February until May. Alhamdullilah, an oil and gas consultant firm is willing to give me the chance to perform. So, I have to perform la kan. With that 4-digits allowance, I definitely HAVE to perform. So, prior to the internship, after my final exams, I plan to go to a rehab for sleep deprivation. Mostly because it is the cause of obesity and I don't want to be late on the first day! 10 pm sharp, I'll sleep. Yes, THAT is the plan. 

What else...hmm...macam dah tade. Dazzit la kot. Have a nice weekend my lovely readers (^o^)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

die cm nmpak monyok je ngan subang baru... hehehe

Feezah Hanimoon said...

aah...kena paksa pakai mmg la monyok. haha.