My brain is not fuctioning! I'm dead by this weekend :(

At 12.25 a.m. on the 20th Jan 2009, there's a cute girl who is struggling to finish a simple question given in the 13th Math's exercise. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Although it looks easy dizzy but deym I still can't get it done! Eh, did I refer to myself just now?? Sorry.. The cute girl still can't find the f**king answer. How the hell this (one more time) cute girl will do in the exam on this weekend.

OMG, please help her and bless her with multi-purpose super functioning brain...Amin...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One BIG question here? Who's this cute girl anyway?

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehe i truly understand how u feel. (kite mmg sehati sejiwa la moon!phewitt~ haha)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

Cik Aishaharon..sapa lagi kalo bukan tuan punya blog ini. bak kata Kadiaq "Suka ati aku la blog aku" hohohohoho..('',)

Anonymous said...

oit...lawa bintang2 tu..mana blajau..ni mesti ecah ajau ni..ish3..sedey~