Peace comes after leaving Math's book for a while...

I'm tired of doing Math. Guess what?? I still don't get the answer for that f**king easy dizzy question. After trying to look for the answer for about 2 days and my head starts pusing-pusing, I get to my beloved laptop back. What a blessing night for me. I found two more vamps tv series! Unfortunately it have to wait until all this XM craps end.

Waiting list for this winter break:
1)Vampire High
2)Blood Ties

Just another 3 Paper bebeh. Berusaha!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aku kalo bukak page ang mesti terkejut!Lagu kuat no!haha~~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

haha...nanti ang letak volume low ckt sebelum bukak. aku saja nk mengejutkan jantung ang tu. bg ad impak untuk study math.

jera said...

tau xpa haha. toing toing toing toing toing! aku trs spt dijampi lol. ;p

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ceh...aku x upaya nk jampi ang. fudye ja boleh. haha...