I whip my hair up and down

I whip my hair back and forth!
I whip my hair back and forth!
I whip my hair back and forth!
I whip my hair back and forth!
I whip my hair back and forth!
I whip my hair back and forth!
I whip my hair back and forth!
I whip my hair back and forth!

Man...I'm tired of singin'

For millions of seconds I thought this is one of Rihanna's song. Just a few seconds ago, I decided to google it and it came to my surprise that this song Whip My Hair was performed by a 10 years old kid, Willow Smith d/o Will Smith.

Hmm...she is just 10 and even Lady Gaga is inspired by her 'whip my hair back and forth' thing for the Grammy performance.

And after googling some more, Rihanna do have a song called Whipping My Hair! My god, I'm obviously nothing to Hollywood. Yet, they still want me to get confused. Blurghh............



No comments: