The Desire

3.11 am and I still can't sleep. At times like this, I miss his voice, his scent, his smile and his everything. I miss him so much it hurts.

I am going crazy T_T

It's heavy. There, on the right side of my beating heart, the center of my chest. Does he feel it too? He once said that everything I feel, he'd feel it too. We love each other so we'd feel each other. However, I know he's sleeping right now. Soundly. But he must've been dreaming about me right?

When I see him, I can't hug him, I can only look at him and smile and say "I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!" How else can I express the feelings. Sometimes I would scream to indicate how deep they go for him. But words won't ever describe the full of it. It pissed me off. Sigh.

I would definitely kill to see him now. A cockroach. I'm afraid of it, so it can be considered challenging. Even in Fear Factor, I rather lose the one million than letting the creature crawls on me. Spasm.

Anyway, I would've taken the bus, but there's no service at this hour. I would've driven alone, but I don't have my car here. I want to call him, but he's not going to pick up since he's sleeping.

Wait a minute! I'm still awake, so who's in the dream?

Hurmm...time to find out.



2 comments:

Abdullah Zaini said...

Sakit mata oi nk membacanye..huhu

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ok je ni...awak punye x load abis kot.