The person, whose name should be shitted on!

Yes! I'm obviously talking about you. The one who pretends like a fairy godmother but actually just disposes of shit in the end. My patience do have an expired date and there is no way I can tolerate with this full time shitter. Even the pinkish black piggy doesn't ever bother me with their woo-woo-krooh-krooh sound or how ugly they looked. It's suck when having an instinct of a killer, frenzy begins at the moment I stab your rounded vollfat belly and cut the colon until you can't do shit anymore. It's common when people always point others to escape themselves. Saying that I'm the one who create troubles is fu**ing nonsense, foolish and ridiculous! Asked me to tawaf the FH like crazy for a piece of I-dunno-what. Wth are you keeping my money any longer?? You owe me a lot! Talking shit about you has added more sins to me. But you are the only person who currently deserve to have my greatest 'compliments' and I proudly award you as the person, whose name should always be shitted on! Fertig.

8 comments:

Feezah Hanimoon said...

i hope so...aamin.

feemitidee said...

wohooo^^easy2..takut aku baca entry ang. Ni kalo tuan punya badan baca ni, berhari2 die menangis.
hee~

Same like azra, semoga ang cepat dapt duit!Aminn!

feemitidee said...

asal aku rasa tulisan untk entry lain eh? is it my eyes or mmg ang dah update n guna font yg lebih besar? eheh!

Feezah Hanimoon said...

aku sja update gna font besar. sng nk baca n untuk emphasize those words. rsa puas. haha!

Si Pemberak said...

haa..meh ak nk join BERAK2 kat atas MUKA dia..wahahah! i really like d part where u said u wanna belah her boyotness n make her never ever being able to BERAK ever again! brapa byk 'ever' ak letak? haha! dua..lolol

Feezah Hanimoon said...

the "ever" makes it sound more mengancam n cruel! haha...i like that "ever" part.lolol~

Si Pemberak kembali! said...

moon..jom balik msia..bosan arh kat coburg..entertainment ak hanyalah nyanyian hg diwaktu mlm.. hehehee

Feezah Hanimoon said...

itu la..entertainment aku hanyalah lagu2 untuk dimelalakkan.aku akn jejakkan kaki dulu di msia dlu na.hehe..3 bulan lg~