1,2,3,4,5.....*Counting days*

Tonight I can't keep my head from imagining my future with my beloved fiancee, Mr.D <(^_^)> Org lain dah bertunang, aku pon nk jgk. LOL! Hahahaha... Ok, back to the story. I've just finished calculating my brand new belanjawan. Hmm...Not so impressive like I was hoping before. But nevermind, still save some pennys along with my vibrant shopping though. Mr.D also told me about his master plan for 5 years onwards. I think that I better do something too. Jeng jeng jeng~

1st mission - accomplished!
To have our own car und zwar a Proton Waja (my fiancee's dream car at the moment), so that we can go anywhere at anytime through the rain. Seeing him driving 'professionally' turns me on a lil bit. Hohoho :p Dream comes true...How schweeeettttt~

2nd mission - on the wayyyyy
To save money and buy our own paradise. Guess what?? I just browsed some websites looking for a nice house. OMG..rumah cantik2 plak tu. Price range is between 200k to 300k , location Bangi or Nilai. Maybe 4 years from now we'll be having one. Hehe :) But 4 years can change many things. Don't be suprised if harga rumah teres pon sejuta. Haishh... Nak beli skrg, belum cukup uwangnya lagi dong.. We'll work out for it k bby. Gambate!!!! Ouh, I know... Stay away from shopping zone. Ouch!

3rd mission - sooner or later ;)
To be Mr. and Mrs. D and have awesome kids. Lol! Limited to 4 only k bby. This one I don't have to explain la kot. Otherwise it will be dozens++ pages of happily ever after love story. Haha.. But, I think I have my long posponed mission to be done first. I need to contact Marie from France or Slim in his World and let them take out pieces of me :p Aite??

ps : This is a public diary. You can call me gediks which is "Like I care..." Coz I don't mind if you envy me. HAHAHA!! *gelak evil*.



Yang tengah berangan sakan,

4 comments:

Mr.D said...

bagus family planning syg ni..b nk tmbh 1.abiskn study tu dlm 4 tahun start dr mula2 masuk dlu..maknanya,ada 3 tahun lagi syg kt sne..dh x bley thn dh membujang ni.haish~

P.s. say no to slimming centre..

Feezah Hanimoon said...

say yes to slimming centre..

ayg tgh cbe la ni b..b kne bg sokongan padu tau. dugong b ni kan pemalas. haha...

b membujang baru 23 tahun. umo 26 ke..leh la kot jadi suami org. :p

jera said...

degil mo0n nh org ckp say no dia nk say yes jgk hahaha

chaiyok2 mun, ku bersamamu~

weh gudluck utk exam2 seterusnya, aku blk dlu na! jumpa mlysia nnt iA =)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ari ni ang dh nk blik dh~ waaaa....nk ikut jgk!! tp smpai klia aku x ikut dh la.