**23 years old**

Dedicated to my sweetheart....

July 04, 2009




I'm so sorry that I can't be there with you. But I'm glad to be the first person wishing you Happy Birthday. May Allah bless you with a good long life and bright future. I'm here hoping that we will meet again end of this month. I miss you sOoOoOoOo much.

This is an old video. But I know it doesn't matter as long as you know that I will love you till my last breath. And I never doubt that I have your love even after that.

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART**




5 comments:

feemitidee said...

Happy Birthday juge Sweetheart. Opss.

Happy Birthday Mr.D!

May you live a long, fruitful life, full of joy, health, and iman.

Ameen.

tashalalalols said...

fruitful life.. i like dat one. hahaha!
happy bday mr d!

Feezah Hanimoon said...

nk ucap jugak..

Happy Birthday Mr.D

=)

jera said...

happy besday jgk!!

Mr.D said...

mekasih byk2~