Guitar - Speechless

Hey guys!!!!!!!

Haven't seen you around this 2 weeks. I've been bloody busy for all the tests and quizesss. You can expect many careless mistakes in both of them. Well, Ecah said Careless is my middle name. So feel free to call me Carely. Haishhh...

Oh btw, I did it!!! One of my new year resolutions has been accomplished. Here is Speechless by Lady Gaga, covered by the sweetie me. Before you watch this amature video, please be aware that I'm just a guitar newbie and my fingers hurt like hell at the beginning.

By the way, you might spot some extra effects in this video. Let me tell ya, that was my housemate dealing with her wardrobe-can-shake at the hall. If you spot any pause... trust me, I really did that on purpose. Haha.. If you don't want to view this, it's ok with me. But curiosity kills the cat >.<

Feel free to leave your most positive and least negative comments! Muahhhhhxxx!!!




7 comments:

jera said...

cayala moon! guitar skill ok considering newbies cm kita, tp beza hg ngn aku, sora hg dpt mengkaburi kenewbiean guitar-playing itu!

Abdullah Zaini said...

suara dah ok..main gitar dah ok..cuma latar belakang out..ekeke

Feezah Hanimoon said...

jera...itu suara2 shy la...muka tension ja sebab tgk chord dia kelam2. haha.

b...mmg purposely buh background to okey.

deenaabomb said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!
BESTNYA..BOLE AJAQ AKUUU MEN GITA
NICE JOB BABE..

Feezah Hanimoon said...

cik bomb!

aku beginner baru. ang tunggu aku dah main yang letrik punya tu baru aku bukak klas!

tengs btw!

AmirulFaiz said...

org belakang tu baru lpas mkn megi ke?

Feezah Hanimoon said...

org blakang tu tgh bertukang ngn almari goyang dia la..