New Zodiac Sign - Ophiuchus

A friend told me that we are not a Cancerian anymore. I was like, what?? So who we are? Hmm... Asked Mr. Google and I've got ziss!!

Sagittarius: Dec 17 to Jan 20

Ophiuchus: Nov 29 to Dec 17

Scorpio: Nov 23 to Nov 29

Libra: Oct 30 to Nov 23

Virgo: Sept 16 to Oct 30

Leo: Aug 10 to Sept 16

Cancer: July 20 to Aug 10

Gemini June 21 to July 20

Taurus: May 13 to June 21

Aries: April 18 to May 13

Pisces: March 11 to April 18

Aquarius: Feb 16 to March 11

Capricorn: Jan 20 to Feb 16


The new zodiac was added. It's called Ophiuchus. Wadahek! They told me now to be a Geminian. nO nO nO. I'm still a Cancerian, always and forever. Hey you Ophiuchusian, how to pronouce ziss ahh??


By the way, this is the graphic of the new zodiac, a man wearing a piece of cloth around his body who has a snake under his balls and the snake looks horny.



We should be able to see the zodiac in the sky like this bottom pic. This time around the man has traded his last piece of cloth for a new head bangle. Therefore, the snake wraps him up to cover his balls and again, the snake looks hornier.


Just joking. Don't sue me. Where got money la....I can only be sure that I can never see this Octopus in the sky. Haiyooo....so 18SX la ziss one! Plus, don't try this at home. I am not concern about you trying to risk your life and put a snake under your balls. I just can't imagine how the snakeman will look like.



1 comment:

AmirulFaiz said...

damn i'm not aries anymore.