Few Memories


I always talk about my crime partner but never put a picture of her right? So presenting to all my reader Miss Azra Atiqka. hehe... I bet she can't even remember where the hell I snap this funny side of her. And this pic became her caller image since then. Whenever she called me as she walked alone down the alley, I could see her...teeheeee (^_^)


_____________________________________________________________





I found this short video in one of my folder. Yeah...it's a memory. It was the first time I saw the snow falling out of my window. The very jakun me didn't waste any second to grab my phone and capture this moment. Thanks to my jakuness, now I still can watch the snow falls whenever I want~


p/s : b, I really forgot that I had something to show you until I watched this again. 
b, tengok salji turun..cantik kan???

_____________________________________________________________



My first semester there. This was a Physic lecturer with Herr Prof. Dohlus. I think he was demonstrating the projectile. He was so funny that others couldn't stop laughing at him. I was the only student who made a video of this. Well, jakun. But thanks for my jakuness once again, whenever I miss to be in that class, I still can right? (^^,)

_____________________________________________________________


Nevertheless, it is still a good memory that I never intend to wash it away. Lightning does strike the same place twice, at least I believe it.






5 comments:

jera said...

gila nightmare aku tidoq malam ni hahahaha thanks moon, thanks. oh aku ingat, ni time kt london, aku sungguh2 nk amek hp nk delete dr hg, kn kn kn?

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ha..genau. aku sungguh2 tamau bagi ang delete gambar bibiaq besaq ang ni. lucu btul. haha

jera said...

ning baizura kot. lol.

Abdullah Zaini said...

cantik~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

nnti kte pg tgk ek ;)