I've invented a fun game


Hey guys... It seems so long before my brain finally throws out an idea for a come back. I've invented a really really tricky and stressful game. So, are you in? If yes, then scroll. If no, GET OUT!

Instruction
You are required to find a hidden word by extracting alphabets one by one from sentences below. There are 10 sentences, so that's mean 10 alphabets all together. 

FAQ
Which alphabet to take from the sentence?
Easy, I give you the coordinate number of it and you don't have any other choice but start counting ;)

Can I quit half way and try to guess it on my own?
Yes, you can. Maybe you lost your brain somewhere in the middle. But you will guess it right only if you be the last man standing. HaHa. Keji tak? 

Let's start....


Sara preferred to take a walk instead of riding a bike. 
(Coordinate no. 41)


That was because she was upset with her love life.
(Coordinate no. 33)


Harry wanted to break up with her on the spot.
(Coordinate no. 28)


He was unsatisfied with Sara because she always had an orgasm first.
(Coordinate no. 46)


I think Sara might want to die now.
(Coordinate no. 22)


Harry still didn't pick up the phone.
(Coordinate no. 05)


Sara thought she had give him a very, very, very good foreplay.
(Coordinate no. 42)


Harry didn't care about Sara until one day he received a letter.
(Coordinate no. 24)


He read the letter while having his latte macchiato.
(Coordinate no. 30)


The letter said, 

Dear Harry, 
You were acting so strange since last week. I thought that you were depressed with your projects and assignment until last night I saw you acting intimately with that guy in the bush. I kept thinking it the whole night and I really didn't want to believe it. Yesterday, you asked for a break up. Ok fine, you were not that good looking. But by any chance, are you a gay? 

Regards, 
SARA

(Coordinate no. 95)


So, what's the word for today? Good day peeps!!!!! (^^,)




2 comments:

Glory jane said...

entah la... tak dapat...
BLOODYFULL ke?

Feezah Hanimoon said...

tidak tepat ;) thanks for trying. i bet u just went half way aite? hehe