S.H.O.E.S

Ok, I'm obsessed with nice shoes again. I think I'll never have enough shoes. Homai...these things are so pretty and seductive. Hantaran nak kasut ni boleh tak?


Awak...would you please get it for me? And I will get myself another shoe rack right away. Please awak o^_^o


An art of the designer. A cuddly sneaker style that fuses a furry teddy bear with chunky metro silhouette. The couple looks so cute together. If I have this, i don't think I have a heart to wear this on the road. 


p/s : I've just learned that this piece cost RM1100++. BLERGHH!!

This one is another one from Adidas. I just found it on their local website. But I've never seen it in store. It's also a designer shoes, an edgy wedge style with wild faux leopard print. Wedges are definitely comfy regardless of the inches!




No comments: