Good friend

After 274 entries since 2008, I still find out that this blog doesn't fit its purpose. Maybe that is the reason for my nonproductive year of 2011. As you can see, 60 entries including this one are hardly an achievement. 

There are so many things stuck in my amygdala lymbic system that I want to spell them out. Though the number of my loyal readers can already be counted by right hand alone, it doesn't provide a platform to be all out. 

Some may suggest to write a private diary. I have one. But I quit after a while. The diary is all for myself to read, which hasn't make me a better person. I jot down everything,  anger, hopes, sorrow and happiness, just to realize that they are all unfinished business. 

Different people might find it the other way round. Second year in campus and I caught a whole mess of unpleasant emotions. You know, there are conversations that you can't have them with your other half. Or he might not understand you well and you need a third opinion. And you really want to talk about it casually. 

I used to spend time on phone with my girlfriend back in Germany. I can talk almost about everything for hours. As far as I know, she never gets tired of my unresolved conflicts and craps. But they say long distance relationship hardly works. HaHaHa. Thanks to me that Ananda Krishnan is now a billionaire.  

I'm hoping to find someone as good and warm as her, but right now next to me I only have my teddy bears. But they don't talk. Though people come to me along with their issues and hope for some advice, I still feel awkward to open up with them. Such understanding is hard to build over a short period of time. 

Fortunately, she is coming back soon. Beware beautiful creature, I am going to haunt you again. HaHa. I do try making a lot of friends, but non of them have the ability to cope with my cerebral cortex like you do. Haishh...I am unfortunate to admit that you're just one in a million ;)


This is the creature that I'm talking about. Jengket-jengket still sipi-sipi ja sampai.

As for boyfriend, you still have a very big portion of my heart. Please don't get jealous over girls talk okey? 


2 comments:

jera said...

awwww! terharu but i feel like such a bad friend sbb tak contact as often. mcm2 excuse ada tp suma tak bleh pakai sgt pon. blk nnt aku nk dok kl sbb nk pantau adik aku. at the same time, bleh la slalu dating ngn hg, partner-in-crime muahahaha.

Feezah Hanimoon said...

wahahaha...aku setia menunggu. baru operasi boleh jalan. hahaha. x pa. aku bg ang buat thesis bersungguh2 dulu. then balik weh. tinggalkan asmak.muahahaha.