Girls Generation's Thin, Shapely Legs

Assalamualaikum.

You know...I've been craving for the Girls Generation's thin legs and I found out today that they were not born with that luxury. Ouh...ade orang tak kenal ke diorang? Schade....ha, take a look at these legs. Long, shapely legs....




Ohsem kan? I mean, amik dari sudut positive la...Jangan la tengok dengan perasaan horny. Muahahaha....They actually worked hard for it by doing some easy home workouts. After a while, I came up with a conclusion that running alone won't do. 

I can proudly say that I've lost 14kg with my own effort and I would prefer to lose another 6kg. This last kilograms should be focusing more on shaping and toning. They say that wearing a corset for 8 consecutive hours can burn more calories (around 800kcal) compared to jogging (roughly 300kcal). 

But it is what it is only if you wear the Premium Beautiful corset! HaHa. Gotcha! Mine is just Avon 180+ (kot)...of course it is nothing to compare with the 1000+ PB. Anyway, I searched for Youtube videos of SNSD exercises. And they have actually shown them on TV and here is one of the videos. 



SNSD Jessica - How to have a prefect pelvis.

Some of us may or may not know that besides Body Mass Index calculation, in fact there is another calculation that we can use to measure our body line. It is called the Waist-to-Hip Ratio. 

Well, you can use your measuring tape and your calculator (Waist/Hip). Or if you are such a lazy asshole, use this online calculator. But you still need the measuring tape though...Haha. Then, you can compare with this chart. 


acceptableunacceptable
excellentgoodaveragehighextreme
male< 0.850.85 - 0.900.90 - 0.950.95 - 1.00> 1.00
female< 0.750.75 - 0.800.80 - 0.850.85 - 0.90> 0.90





Now, what happen if your WHR is unacceptable? You should be worry laaa....Mine is 0.82. See! Even my BMI is 22. 15 right now, but my body line is....UNACCEPTABLE?? Ok. After using the online calculator (yeah..I'm such a lazy asshole), it says that:



Your Waist to Hip Ratio is 0.82 and appears to indicate an increased risk for heart disease and diabetes.


You may wish to talk to a doctor about losing weight. Or you can get started on your own by eating right and getting regular exercise.


And Jessica from SNSD has that of value 0.70, not just acceptable but excellent. What did I do? I went to the back and searched for a long stick and I found it. One commenter of the video on Youtube said that her mom stares at her as she doing this workout using a broom stick. At least she got the courage. Haha. 

So from now on, I'll be doing this along with my exercise routine and hopefully I can have those thin, sexy legs =)

Update: I found a link that tells about SNSD workouts and meal plan. Do cekidout! 

Haaa.....time to sleep. Good night guys ^_^



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just good

Feezah Hanimoon said...

benefits for all =)

Tashamon said...

zis iz very nais moon! aku 0.87, unacceptable cam vavi. hahaha! bagus hg post pasal health ni, motivated sikit aku.. yay!

Feezah Hanimoon said...

tash...target kecik kan pinggang. jgn besarkan montot plak. haha.