Perfect for each other, me and you.

Since I am in a good mood right now, then I thought I should write a post in this early morning before I go to bed.. Well, I am already on my bed actually, of course while making use of the laptop heat to burn up some stubborn fat on my belly. Sounds cool huh? You should try darls =)

I've met a lot of people with different stories. And I've heard too many stories about their boyfriends, either positive or negative, but mostly negative. HaHa. I don't really know when exactly do I start to become an unpaid Love Doctor. But guess what, I love to be one because from that I appreciate my own more and more everyday =)

Everytime I hear stories, I admit that somehow I will compare their boyfriends with him. Actually, it is one of the method in analysing the situation. We give advices based on our own experience. So while trying to put myself in their shoes, I know that imagination can go beyond the limit. But I always tell my brain to work up until there only. But the brain is smarter than the heart. And that brain asks me to write this post. 

Ok, straight to the point. I always be grateful that Mr. D has the qualities of best boyfriend in the world. Others may say that he is not. But up until here, I still can't find any boyfriend out there that deserves the title more than him. HaHaHa. I know all of you won't agree. But I believe what I've heard and what I've seen, and my expressions are always the same. 

I mean, when they said their boyfriends are sweet, I would say my boyfriend already melted my heart thousand times. When they told that their boyfriends have bad temper, I am once again grateful that he is a man with passion and patient. Yeah I know, I am comparing every single thing and yet to find his flaws. He may not be the most good looking person in the world or in the top rank of The Forbes, but hey..other boyfriends are not that gorgeous too. HaHa.

Some may have to experience the joy and the pain several times before they actually find THE one. Some are just lucky enough to have it on the first try. And I never have an interest to know how does the break up feel. When people ask me how to deal with it, I would rather raise my white flag and say, I just don't know. 

Don't hate me readers. I am sure that all of you single-but-not-available ladies do the same thing and feel the same way. In my opinion, the definition of 'perfect for each other' simply means that you think that you have the best man in the world by your side, and he feels it too. But if not, I would suggest another term which is 'the unrequited love'. Just perfect. 

Tomorrow I hope that I can meet him. It's been a while since I spend some quality time with him. I hope that he will be boarding the Kuching-KL flight tomorrow night. I thank Lord for granting me this feeling for a believe that even he is far away, we will always have the mutual understandings that, it is indeed true that when I am thinking of him, he is actually having me in his mind too. 

"Sweetheart, I miss you ten thousand times today."

"I miss you ten times more than that Love."

It's 4 o'clock in the morning and I am going to have my beauty sleep and wake up tomorrow, hopefully not so much of disasters. Haaahh....good night people. Zzzzzz.....



#Update: His flight was confirmed. Tonight at 9 pm. Very looking forward =)


#Update: As usual, Airasia delayed to 10 pm. Only manage to see him at 1 am the next day =(