Boiling Point

Did I recently done something wrong to anybody? If yes, would you please let me know, together with some logic explanations. I want to be a blogger who can freely express my thoughts here. Maybe I say something over out loud but what is the purpose for keeping the uncomfortable things in my head. When I kinda piss off with something, I'll write. I think it's not too offensive if I create a general phenomena compared to say it right on somebody's face. I am a person who is unpredictable, suddenly get angry with long long stories and easy to forgive but not to forget. I'm trying very very hard to deal with my pride and prejudice.

I don't mind if somebody wants to have a piece of my mind. I'll be so generous to help and give opinions. What I don't prefer is when people just keep ignoring it and do the same things, inviting the same problems in the future. Why can't people at least for once appreciate my words? Be humble when you seek for advices. I personally need others' opinion when I am at the very dead end, being afraid then I can't consider things rationally that time. Oh my....right now I just feel so down thinking that everything I've said and wrote here won't make any difference.

Then why am I still blogging???? Good question. At this point, I don't know why I blog. But I know if I quite blogging, I'll be carrying a huge depression full with anger, sadness, prejudice and mental problems. Because it's OK if I'm happy, but I just need a place to throw my bad emotions when I'm at the ultimate point of breaking down.

Just don't waste my time thinking a nice solution for your miseries anymore, because I've just reached a point where I'll kill you if my thoughts finally ends up in your kitchen rubbish bin. Don't try me!

And when I emotionally detest someone, please don't even try to add him/her extra marks because no matter what, it is just about minus, minus and minus again.

Got it? Good!

I hate myself for writing this. I don't want any body to get hurt. But if I do, be glad that I still can control myself from cutting your throats out and prepare a nice dinner for Odi.

PS: Odi is a stray dog which can be seen around Coburg. Luckily it's just a small creature.



4 comments:

Mr. D said...

juz be urself(^^,)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

thanks for the advice. will do (^^,)

jera said...

gila ganazzzzzz!! haha

Feezah Hanimoon said...

takut dak? haha..