**RaNdOm**

Today I feel like banging my head against the wall. So many inputs to process and digest. At last I've decided to be neutral to everything. No bad feelings neither hate nor prejudice. I'm going to Regensburg tomorrow, wearing a dark green kebaya with boots in this winter season. It is unbearably cold outside there. At least 79% of my inner voice tells me not to go. But like I told you before, I am quite neutral today. No excitement. I wonder, what am I going to do there....maybe alone? The least I can do is call someone and talk for hours until they say, "Lets go back home!"

Past few days I've been doing some arts with my new colourful A4 papers. It's already done and I'm proud of my spontaneous idea. Haha :) Well at least it can still be called an art. I'm not that artistic concerning the fact that I can't draw nicely. I love singing but to be a singer...nah~ Maybe sooner or later I'll post my art work here.

I miss him so much. He's the only person who knows me well. He's the only person that I can express everything. Even if he's the one who makes me sad and blue. As an exchange, I let him express the feelings to me whenever he wants. I think it's the best way to stay together forever and everyday starts with 0-0. I wish I can just ring the bell next door.

Gudnite
Swit drims






3 comments:

jera said...

kebaya and boots? sexayyy~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

biar seksa asal sexayy~

haha

Mr. D said...

Insyaallah