Cuit-cuit

Until now I still can't put my parents pics on my wall. Even when I see them in my gallery, I can't stare at them too long. I feel guilty not to print out their pics. But I feel more guilty if they watch me doing craps and wasting my time here. Seems like their pics are linked directly to them. They care for me very very very much. Sometimes I feel like being treated as a child, who is always under parental control. I am their daughter but not as a baby anymore. The major feeling is always and forever guilty. What's done can't be undone. The least I can do is putting them in my public diary.


My dad and my mom at Tokwans


My dad and my sis during last Aidilfitri


My mom yg tengah busy melayan tetamu raya


And finally gadis ayu bergaya sopan di hari raya :)

Today I'm not productive at all despite shopping groceries and goods with a Puan Sri Wanabe and blogging. It's already 2300 and I have nothing yet to be proud about today. Just thank God for my existance. Btw, my brother is not here because he has cabut earlier pegi merayau di hari raya. Padan muka dia tak leh glamour. Hahaha..



2 comments:

feemitidee said...

oh, didn't know yellow was theme. Nice one & the last pic, you did look a bit AYU than usual. :P Oh, Puan Seri Wannabe? I'd like that one very much!:D

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ekceli, x plan pon nk kekuning-kuningan ritu. tapi mmg aku ayu la.haha.. nanti jadi puan seri, leh dpt penthouse sebijik.