What goes around comes around

First of all, I don't wanna take my personal life under any consideration. I just wanna write and throw my thoughts here.

Suddenly an issue came out of nowhere and kept running through my head. So I decided to put into words. Why can't we accept when something bad or hurtful happened to us and blame the other side 100%, without noticing that we had once caused the same horrible thing to another person? For example, a girl put herself 'accidentally' between a relationship of two loving people. She goes out with the guy alone as a friend, without thinking how this simple thing can caused a big situation later. In my personal opinion, this unlucky girl is just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. She should never walk into their life at the first place. There should be no third person in a relationship. A loving couple can settle every hard time that occurs without the presence of another person in the middle. A small thing can turn out to be worse because we can never avoid ourselves from jealousy, egoistic, losing faith, cheating and disloyalty.

When in the end the couple decides to walk in a separate way, I think every single person around might have a clue why. And I'm quite sure that at least 70% will shoot her a dirty look. The other 30% is for sure living under the same roof. Haha... I guess. The typical phenomena which happens everywhere is that all of sudden, just befriend become just coupled or worse just married. What keeps me spending my precious sleeping zone to blog is now, what goes around comes around! And I wonder why she feels sad about the same situation that she had caused long time ago. Or maybe people forget their faults easily but keep counting others' faults. Just look before you leap. What's done can't be undone. There are things that usually better not to start with. There are things that need to be done half way and of course in many circumstances, things should be settled till the end. Maybe their love relationship looked impossible and she just took it for granted that they weren't meant to be together, which I found a bit ridiculous.

This is just a point of view. There's a lot of things that remains unexplainable, done by a lot of creatures on earth. Be grateful if I'm not talking about you because at least, you've done one right thing in life.



2 comments:

tasha si comot said...

damn..right on my face.., hahahaha..

Feezah Hanimoon said...

dun worry....there are others too. no hard feelings. tetiba horny semalam. haha..