Clouds on the chocolates

I found a simple nice recipe of chocolate cornstarch pudding in the internet. The idea of making pudding suddenly came as I have a bunch of free time. Well, don't feel like opening books and extracting them. Haha... Lazy ass~

  • SUGAR - baru beli ritu
  • COCOA POWDER - ouh! banyak lagi
  • MILK - susu tawar dgn 0,3% fat yg tak terhabis
  • SALT - mana boleh tak da
  • MARGERINE - sem lepas punya
  • VANILLA ESSENCE - bawak dr Msia tuh!
  • CORNSTARCH - sem lepas2 punya kot

So I decided to try this recipe since
all the ingredients needed are just in my hanging cupboard above the stove. It takes only 30 minutes including filling it up in 6 small cute cups. So that means, 2 for me and others for delivery. Haha.. Now, I'm waiting patiently while they're having a nice time in the refrigirator. I hope the pudding has good connection with chocolate rice. We'll see then........

ps: saper pernah jilat senduk and periuk??? SAYA!!!!


~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~


I've tasted it just now and guess what??? Arghhhh! Soooo unbearably chocolaty that I've to reheat them once again and add some milk. This is what I have to pay for not trusting the recipe and for my laziness getting a spoon to measure the cocoa. I should put the 3 spoon of cocoa instead of 3/4 cup of it. Damn!

To cover my noobness, I half-filled the small cups. Then I boiled the agar-agar for the other half of the cups. Lets see what will happen after this.


~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~


My pudding is ready...It tastes better than before but still chocolaty. I wish I have the condensed milk instead of using sugar. I wonder how to decorate this pudding. I'm not using the chocolate rice anymore. It's just too much. Hermmm... And I'm not sure to deliver it or not. Not only the taste but the look is also dreadful.

Hey wait...I think I know what to do. I just need to give it a try. Hoyeah :)


~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~


Here it comes...the ultimate chocolate cornstarch double layer pudding from me. Nice huh! Seems that I can't get rid of my chocolate rice obsession. Haha :)

















7 comments:

Tashalalalapa.. said...

comelnye pudding ang wey!
eh btw..cute layout! n aku trpedaya ngn buttons kat atas tu.. ade ke back to school hg letak fh.. terus aku "back" cepat2.. *dont wanna go to skool..hahaha*

Feezah Hanimoon said...

haha..nak wat cmna. aku x dak link lain dh nk letak. kembali ke sekolah la. adoiyai~

jera said...

mun pudding2 hg sgt canggih! post cni sikit. pastu layout br hg pon canggih! i loike~ pnjg gila diary hg cmna nk bwk ;p

jera said...

pastu lg satu, tahniah kerana menukaq lg br mwahahaha tshirt on no more

Feezah Hanimoon said...

pudding tu x jadi sebenarnya..haha. tp modify2 ckt, jadi la begitu. esok hari menderma.. yay!

Mr. D said...

bila la nk bg balak sendiri merasa.haish~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

balak x de cni..meh2 nk suap. nyum nyum.... hehe :) lebiu~