Fantastic Four :)

Nasi putih+ikan keli goreng is my first choice for lunch. During my kikilala time at GMI, I always headed to the nasi lauk stall which offered this ikan keli goreng. I'm not even close to my no-more-ikan keli limit right now. My favourite one is the crispy side and end part which you call it 'tail'. How can I describe the beauty of having this delicious lunch set. Of course, it's my first choice after landing at the airport back home.


This is my all-time favourite burger from Ramly a.k.a burger jual tepi jalan oleh adik2 part-time lepasan SPM atau abang2 full-time yg business minded. Haha :) I even enjoy watching them preparing it. The best part is when they slice the beef or chicken without fully separate the two parts. I guess all the adik2 and abang2 need to master this skill before making up their mind to open a burger stall. Not just cincang2 like the old corner burger stall at GMI's hostel.

Does anybody miss the Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence? I miss to have it on my taste buds. My hunger and unconditional desires suddenly rise up. Wahhhhhhh....looks so yummy (^_^) Creamy and rich Belgian coverture chocolate and white chocolate filling. Absolutely a luscious, luxurious, sinfully rich chocolate lover's dream.



Do I need to write more here?? Fried banana (direct translation to Pisang Goreng) is simply heaven for afternoon tea while watching Sinetron Anakku Bukan Anakku. Hoyeah!



Once my German teacher said, "Malaysia is a shopping paradise."
I said, "Malaysia is also a food heaven."

Together my German teacher and I said, "Malaysia is a food heaven and shopping paradise!"

3 comments:

neesa said...

moon T.T bru td,aku call mak aku,aku ckp tringin nak mak choc cake secret recipe.huhu moon,hg xtau..how envy i am of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~ :P

neesa said...

*mkn bukan mak.silap type sbb asek curi2 tgk gmba choc cake kat atas.haha :P

Feezah Hanimoon said...

hahaha...sedap kan?? tp last balik ritu, aku beli untuk berbuka. x abis plak tu. buang ja separuh. nyesalnya sekarang~ kan dh ngidam. haishh.. pasni harus makan bersungguh2. lg 1 choc mud. waa...thing2 to eat in msia. haha:)