A warm call to Malaysia

I just called home and guess what?? My dad told that my terrible sis n brother are emptying his pocket, since there's no me there. Damn it!! Not forget to mention, my mom a.k.a Datin Halijah. They seems to enjoy going out with my dad lately. I advised him not to go out with them because it always turns up to be extra extravaganza shopping day. Haishh...what's left for me in the end?

I asked my bro, what did he get for birthday present and what about mom and that obes sis. He told me that he wondered around men's floor alone and they were at women's section. Where was dad? And he said, "He waited at the cashier la." Ini lah anak2 Talib yang keji, excluded me. For my dad, he got himself a yellow crocodile back home. He said, "White crocodile will cost more." What is it with the colours of crocodile?
"Colours mean standards. Green to blue to yellow to white."Ach so desuka! Then I told that there're so many ciplak crocodile in town. He simply replied, "Yang ciplak tu ekoq boya dia herot kot lain." I found this statement a lil bit funny. Laugh out loud online here. Hahahahahaha <(^_^)>

My dad has came out with new method. Next time, he won't go to shopping complex/hypermarket with them. He'll just give a fix amount to my mom and pandai2 la blanja. Hahaha. But the problem is, my siblings are just to good at persuasiveness. I think that is the only talent they have. At the end of the day, my mom turns up to use her personal pocket money and later claims from the boss. Ayat popular from Wani and Ariff, "Sapa lagi nk pakai duit papa kalo bukan Wani, Ariff n kak Hanim." Luckily there never forget to mention my name. Or I kick them right away! Good luck with your new strategy papa. Gambate!!

Therefore, I told my dad to use his money to go to London. He said, "Papa tak kisah. Hanim jugak kata nak bagi balik." Then I said, "Memang la..Skrg Hanim nk pkai pi London la plak. Dah mama pon kata ok." He replied, "Suka hati ang la." Do you sense my kelingness here?? Haha :) We'll see IF and only IF I have extra money to pay him back. Jangan marah ye papa.. You're turning 52 tau.

Tomorrow I'll call home again to speak with Datin. She's already in a deep sleep just now. I'm happy that my family seems to be a lot and lot happier now. They'll be having a bbq party this Sunday. The sad fact about this is I'm not gonna be there. Hmm....next time maybe. It's good that my dad dah tak ada muka versi hijau or biru anymore ;)

Alhamdullillah for everything.





5 comments:

Iniecahy'all said...

"Ini lah anak2 Talib yang keji, excluded me."

I find this particular sentences is not entirely true. Anyone onboard? :P

"Hahaha. But the problem is, my siblings are just to good at persuasiveness."

Don't blame them moon! They learn from the best.--->referring to their big sister. Really.

jera said...

referring to ecah : 'they learn from the best'. haha setuju!!


"Do you sense my kelingness here??"
I do I do I do! *puts up both hands and wave them frantically in the air*

jgn hg homesick plak mun! ;)

Asma Azizan said...

pening kot aku baca entry ko ni moon. agak keling ah

Feezah Hanimoon said...

wahai kawan2...trimas atas kesudian membaca.

ecah: btul jgk kata ang tu. aku pon persuasive jugak. kan aku dh kata, adk2 aku ni msti jadikan aku sbgai icon mereka.haha..

jera and asma': aku terpaksa wat cerita 3 pages ke 1 pages ni ha. tu yg banyak skip2 jalan cerita. jadi lah ia entry yg agak kelings. ~laughing out loud online~:)

Mr. D said...

(^^,)