Sweet dreams, love

Just got back from London. These 5 days were wonderful even in the coldest winter. We managed to cover 90% of the must-visit list which includes sightseeing, cam whoring and of course shopping! Thinking that how lucky you're are if you can walk on the UK streets all the time do make me jealous. Boxing day was totally amazing, only that I couldn't find how to get the yellow Selfridges. Six entrances and I felt like leaving my feet behind. Everything was all about grabbing everything and trying them in a blink. There were times that I prayed time could stop and everyone freezed, excluding me. Haha. I wanted to kick that them who kept throwing clothes on the floor. They should learn to appreciate things. How am I gonna live without my cards that day <(^_^)>

Malaysian Hall...Quite a nice place to visit everyday. Hahaha. Masak lemak ikan tenggiri that I could never forget, at least until I'm home this Feb. My ikan keli's desire shall rather wait than spending 9 pound each. I thought it was a big hall with many stalls. It's a canteen actually. But who cares... Seemed like home. There you could find young children talking with Brit-ish accent. Cool huh! Next underground station...'Wat-loo'

Cam whoring? Don't need to say it out loud here. I don't mind being called a cam whore. It's 99% true that I like taking pictures.

Finally we managed to get home safely. We went through obstacles together and it turned up to be an exciting Chrismas break. It was love-lay since the first day someone said to me, "Welcome to UK!"

There's always a but in a sentence. Unfortunately, I found out that I've been back stabbed! This doesn't sound noice. Although it didn't affect my entire mood, I wish that the people whose names should be shitted on just mind their own business. Or am I interupting your life? Ouh.. I almost forgot, I was born with that magnetic personality. Don't blame me for the fortune cookies. Hohohoho:)

2 comments:

Asma Azizan said...

magnatic persaonality huh? da.....

Feezah Hanimoon said...

what to do.. I choose mt fortune accidentally:)