Eating Roaches

Just now I watched Ripley's Believe It Or Not. One of their weird things really caught my attention. A man from I don't know where eats cockroaches everyday for each meal-breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner, supper etc. And roaches are the only solid thing that he eats now. He has hernia disease and claims that roaches are good for him due to their protein.

It started a few years ago as he worked as a pests serial killer. I'm not sure if he's still working there. His colleague challenged him to eat a cockroach and he accepted it. He really ate that cockroach! Once he found out that it tasted like juicy bacon. Since then, he ate the uncooked alive roaches everyday, without other side dishes. He even planted artificial fangs to really punch the pests' bodies. Sometime it hurts when he swallows them but the pain's gone when the roaches reach the acid in stomach.

For me, it's disgusting! Wekkkkkk..



No comments: