Power of dreams

Alhamdulillah...my tiny little business shows a great progress and people starts to trust me very well. I am happy for that (^^,)

Now, I'm planning to offer drop-shipping for my beloved customers. Yes, I am going to offer pre-order for ladies shoes and handbags in the near future. But maybe it takes some time to let my business grows a bit more so that I can handle the investment of 150USD for the drop-shipping. I should give myself sometime to double the capital. Long live MOON! hehe =)

At the moment, I'm searching for doughnut keychain for myself. My sister said that it's hard to find. I'm thinking of adding these up to my shop collection. But I really need to find the suppliers here in Malaysia. You see, the price out there is way higher than the local one. I wonder why is that. I must move my lazy ass to keep running my shop after overcoming the hard times when first starting this business.

So, conclusion for my current future business plan :

Shawls
Blouse and Dress
Belts
Cardi and Waistcoat
Shoes
Handbags
Doughnut keychain


2 comments:

chadleyh said...

moon.. donat keychain byk gila kat downtown tu ha.. kalo nk exclusive sket.. ada kat pavillion.. =D

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ya ka??? nnti aku nk pi menjelajah downtown. adik aku eksyen sgt ada donut sebijik tu.