Story of Moonderella

♥ I'm packing up my things an hour ago. An hour later, I ended up writing this post on my bed.

♥ My bag is half empty and half full. I need to drink 100 Plus to gain energy to fill the other half.

♥ Ouh! No 100 Plus in fridge. That's why my body feels so lazy and tired.

♥ I finally realize today that my closet is so full. I think I should have a bigger closet after this.

♥ Obviously I need a walk in closet. More space and equipped with a big mirror from head to toe.

♥ I better finish up packing things. All is nothing but a mess right now.

2 comments:

Abdullah Zaini said...

Satu hari selepas berkahwin
saya : Sayang,buatkan b air
Sayang: my body feels so lazy and
tired
saya : ok,saya bancuh sendiri

Feezah Hanimoon said...

sambungan....

Sayang : Ala la la...jgn la majok bby.

Saya : Mne majok..cakap je.

Sayang : Meh sini nk buat. B buat x sedap.

Saya : Yeay!!!!! \(^0^)/