Run After Miss Fashion

It's dresses and cardis era.. Not to forget boyfriend shirts that have an indie image. I'm currently are so into long dresses with beautiful flowery design and wear it with inner or cardi. Wait! I have no cardi lah...Must get one :)

Boyfriend shirts are nice especially wearing it with tights or skinny jeans. But not with a pair of slippers. For me, I think I don't look great with this attire. Why?? I think that people think that I want to hide all the folded fatty fat. Haha.. Seriously!! Because that's what I think on others. That's why I altered my shirt last week to get the nearly perfect cutting. Hehe.. Besides, we learned from Ekonomi Rumah Tangga class on how chubbies and skinnies should wear right?

Now, I'm planning to try another look inspired by Avril Lavigne. Here's what I mean :


and



and


and



and




So, what do you think? Do I have the guts to discover this S-TIE-Lish look?? Maybe 60% are there now. Well, I've bought two ties as a start. I never want to do this badly until I saw the mannequin wore it, although Avril has started this fashion long time ago. Haha..

Wearing a tie has never been so sexay!! Uh-ha (^^,)


Credit to Cute Outfits Galore


7 comments:

fat said...

ai kwn lma :)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

tak cam la gambaq kat blog...sapa dia ek?? ampunkan saya~ hehe

zartezaty said...

moon i seriusly want a tie too. a simple thin black one will do. aku jumpe kat esprit, mahal sangat~ nnt cari kain satin2 ok! yg kurus2! :D

Feezah Hanimoon said...

aku ada 2 dah yg kurus2 tu...satu kaler pink hitam, satu lg polka dot hitam putih. satin r..ada yg siap ikat dh. adjust pkai zip ja. 6rgt ja weh~

women in ties are cool said...

wah,i like girls in ties too,they look so sexy! but yet feminine,nanti kalau dah cuba pakai tie tu post la kat blog yer...i sokong u pakai,tapi takmo pakai loose2,fit fit baru nampak 'power'...hek hek..i'm a male by the way

Feezah Hanimoon said...

hi, welcome =)

tie dah ade actually. but i can't find any nice top to match it with. definitely will post the new look here someday. wait and see (^^,)

women in ties are cool said...

Great....will keep looking up your blog for that post! you can look in flick r,there is a community for women in ties..here is gwen stefani ->
http://www.gwen-stefani.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=351

she look cool isnt she...kalau nak pakai,pakai dengan sleeveless or vest nampak smart!