To make a good first impression in front of people

Be curious and do most of the talking.

The problem is, I don't really like to open my mouth just to ask about their former schools. Lame question and it is not my curiosity to know either. Usually there's nothing about a person that I want to know badly even after the fifth hye. 

So I'm having problems on initiating a conversation. It is at least doesn't come naturally. I have to fake it. Mensch! What should I say if I really have nothing to say?

Therefore, most people don't find me having a good impression in front of them. 

Later on, I realize that there are some circles who stick with me and make me comfortable whenever we met. Things start to change and we might as well become close friends. Maybe others know me better than myself. Even I thought that I screw up our first met, but in the end it turns up pretty well. 

When I ask them, do I have a good first impression in front of you? They surely say, you look so unfriendly at first but your friendliness increases proportionally with time. 

This is not me making up stories okay. 

I have a very small circle of friends and it is just right for now I think. They be friends with me because they have known me approximately well. And I will favour them with my all as a token of appreciation for having the guts and curiosity to know me at the first place. 

Overall, it's still better to give them a bad impression at first and later build up the chemistry and complete each other, rather than blindly giving everyone a smiling face and later when people found out about our true habits, they starts to leave us one by one. 

At least I thought so. 

Best friends all over the world, Happy Friendship Day ^O^








2 comments:

jera said...

moon aku dah comment kot kt post hg sebelum ni tapi tadak. mungkin aku lupa tekan publish lol.

anyways tahniah dah berjaya turun 7kg! aku nk turun 1-2 pon terhegeh2. respect ah kt hg! chaiyok2. tak sabaq nk tgk gmbq latest hg hehehe.

n happy friendship day best fwen!

Feezah Hanimoon said...

tp kan aku rasa 7kg tu tak merubah sangat. still paha seketul gedabak. haha. x pa2. usaha tangga kejayaan.
nanti dah cun aku publish banyak2 smpai org tgk pon muntah. haha..

weh, ang pon layan aku punya frenship day. padahal ogos nanti daa...haha >.<