You just need to know that I have a secret. I won't tell you what it is.

Do you ever wonder why people choose to be mysterious? 

No, it doesn't come naturally because it's actually a choice. I think you must agree with me. Let me explain this.

People tend to hide a secret from others because they already know how others would react if the secret leaks. Or they simply guess. And the reaction would most probably be negative. So they won't say a word.

What I don't understand is, why these people kinda show off that they actually have secrets? It's like they want to say, "Hey, I have a secret. But I don't think I want to tell you."

Have you, my beloved reader, ever come to this situation in your life where you really want to say, "If you aren't telling me who're you texting with, please silence your motherfaka phone. The continuous beeping is a distraction."

There's always a say that it's better if we know nothing at all. Like you might have been dead by now if you know it. I agree. If it wouldn't do any good for me, I rather don't know. 

Only these mysterious people don't know how to be genuinely mysterious like an assassin, they behave as if they never take a life. You don't know that you are actually sitting beside them on the train, yet feeling safe.

By the way, I'm watching City Hunter and Nikita. So, I'm on this superhero mode. HaHa. 

Everyone has a dark secret. But some may hide it under their deepest throat that only God knows. When we say 'dark secret', yes...it's better if we keep it that way. 

So, mysterious characteristic is not something cool to show off. I don't like mysterious people. Because they give me a perception that I cannot be trusted. Believe me, when it comes to serious business, there'll be one else but me. 

We only have ourselves to blame, but not the busy bodies. Because if we really keep it to ourselves, no one will have questions to ask. Be genuinely mysterious. That's all it takes.



2 comments:

jera said...

aku setuju sgt ayat hg yg last2 tu. be genuine la. kdg2 kita dpt rs org tu mmg sj nk leak secret dia tp takmo cita perabeh. pastu buat org curious. or org yg pernah buat benda salah/tak elok, pstu ckp yg dia rs jahat la apa la, tp kita tau dia mcm ada sedikit perasaan bangga. watafak.

Feezah Hanimoon said...

haha...ang mcm ada sumbody in mind ja ni. btul cakap ang. kalau org2 begini pretend 'normal' di dunia luar, x dak la org lain curious n mcm2 nk tanya. kalau nak crita baik crita abih. kalau dak, sila simpan saja.