Paris Hilton BFF

People say, when you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. But you don't need to pretend in front of others like you care about your manners and so on. Just be moderate. I get it when you want to maintain your perfect profile outside. But what's the point of hiding the real you now and later being found out in more tragic way? You have been granted the freedom in speech. 

When I wrote this, I came up into a conclusion. Those people who treat me nicely have a bright place in my heart. When I meet them, I feel happy and blessed. And when they are lost at the end of the road, I will take their hand and walk with them. If I cannot lead them back to the right path and we are stranded there, at least I keep them company. Simply because those people see the bright side of me. 

Today, a friend of mine suddenly realized that I'm not that good person with manners. The friend was a little bit shocked. And to that friend, you should be glad that you are now not a stranger to me. 

When I said, I wanted to make friends, I really meant it - not a teman tapi mesra or scandal or spare part or what so ever. And for that only purpose, do I have to gedik-gedik? A big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

Correct me if I'm wrong guys.


This cat serves a purpose to chill this entry. If you happen to find this cat is so out of place, you are just not a cat lover like me. Poor those cats, I still can't see their bright side which is supposed to be adorable. 



4 comments:

adham said...

If ever i express my honest though born out of my experience my observation, people will be taken back, some will stare at me some will, say 'what a twisted mind' or that mean. So how?

that why i prefer to bullshit my way through life

Feezah Hanimoon said...

others also have their freedom in speech. i think as long as u be yourself like the real u in your room from the firt start, there are people who are willing to accept u no matter what. i personally do not find comfort in people who have split personality.

definitely it will cost a lot of hatred. at least it is clear who hates who. rather than a deep silence negativity kept in people next to us. but up to u.

i may be harsh on people. but some people just can't live without me. i dunno why. maybe that's my charm. haha. sometimes, u think u know certain person well, but actually u don't. hmm..

adham said...

well I'll try to be myself as truthful as possible. Keep writing more hard hitting post and i will give my view.

Ps: i'm wandering the cyberworld in search of truth and fun

Feezah Hanimoon said...

will do =) thanks for ur support..