Korean slim and slender legs secret

I am in denial state.

Now I know that I can never have Korean beautiful slim legs because I have a pair of muscular calf. It may result from the cardiovascular exercises that I have been doing for the past 16 months. I have been dreaming to have the SNSD legs without knowing that almost all Korean and Japanese celebrities have undergone a process called Calf Reduction Surgery.

This kind of surgery is so popular in Korea and Japan that even the Caucasians are craving for their plastic surgeons. It sounds like a matter of life and death surgery but in fact, it is just a simple process. According to my research, the process involves inserting a sharp needle-like instrument surgically into the calf area and severing certain nerves which will cause excess muscles to relax, or rather be said to be dead, and later naturally reduce in size. 

They say that almost 80% of the mass will be reduced and the remaining muscle is just enough for the women to continue their daily activities. Here, let me show you the typical before and after pictures of a doesn't-matter-what's-her-name's calf. 


The left one looks like mine. The Korean plastic surgeon say that Asian women have shorter legs and thicker calves than the Caucasian. But I still wonder if actually ALL the Korean celebrities have this kind of surgery and get their muscles 'relax'. Haishhhh...


Here is another picture. Do you see the red dots on the right side? I think those are the needle marks that are used in the surgery. They are so tiny like an insect bite that I bet would not leave any visible scars. The process seems so easy right? And it is cheap. However, it takes months to recover. And believe me, recovery sucks.

But the phrase 'severing the nerves' scares me as nerves are not there for nothing. Although initially I thought that they would cut your legs open and remove 1kg of muscle each side, I still find these sharp needle-like things creepy. 

So, I think it is best to set a new target. I still want to get rid of the inner thigh fat so that  my left and right thighs would split. But as for the calf, people know when your calf is built of fats or muscles. 

But they say, wearing heels can cause your calf to be bigger and thicker since all of the forces are focussing on the balls of your feet. This is quite a conflict. So do not walk wearing heels, but walk using your heels, not your balls. Understand? Just try now.

Have you tried it? Weird huh?

Anyway, I found a short video on Youtube but maybe, the technology has been advanced that they are using alternating current to kill the muscle. It seems painless but somehow, when I heard the beep-beep sound, and I watched the muscles got weakened, I feel sad. Just imagine you watch the Cerekarama and there is a scene where people dies in ICU with the beep-beep sound, like that la...So heart touching. 




The conclusion is, I love my muscles and I will not let them experience any injustice. Thank you for reading.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://generalabout.blogspot.com/2012/11/keeping-shapes-for-him.html

Mariote said...

I love muscular calves, women please don't change! :)

Hasiba Hanif said...

Thanks for sharing this post and visit my articlesCalf Reduction Surgery in Islamabad

Jack Wilson said...

Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and I have gone through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Find the best calf reduction surgery korea

Beverly said...

Great tips regrading Relax Muscles . You provided the best information which helps us a lot. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information.