It's an anniversary again

October 30, 2006 was the first time I met him. We promised to meet at Komuter Tasik Selatan. However, due to misunderstanding, I took the train first to Mid Valley and left him waiting at the seat under the stairs. As the train moved, I saw him and quickly texted him, "Awak ke yang duduk bawah tangga tu?"

I waited for him at Mid Valley station instead. And we had our first meal together which was bubur ayam McD. Then we bought our first movie ticket. Believe me, we lined up in the long queue just to watch Diva Popular. But only now we know that none of us actually want to watch that movie. Sigh.

The next day, we had our second date which was on October 31. We went to Mines Shopping Fair. We sat nearby the lake and tried to understanding more about each other. We talked about silly things that I would think twice to repeat them here. He suddenly tried to say some words, which I clearly remembered that it took half an hour to hear the full sentence. 

He looked into my eyes and asked, "Sudikah awak menjadi kekasih hati saya?"

Although it was still a clear blue sky, I could see the fireworks up there. But I didn't give up so early. When we had our dinner, his plate was only half empty and I thought that I shouldn't torture him more. Only because I felt pity of the leftover Nasi Goreng Cina. And I was too shy to finish it up on his behalf. Simply said, it only lasted for 3 hours. 

Judging from the above situation, some may said that I was so easy and and a bit desperate. Whatever you think, I have my own reasons.

  1. We can start from blank. Our good or bad histories are not related to each other. We come to see each other with zero hard feelings and therefore we can start at fresh and together paint our colourful life ahead. 
  2. There are too many unrequited love in this world. And this kind of love causes so many cries. Thus, if two people like each other, there is no need to wait. It is already a perfect time. And we wouldn't know when the next perfect time will come.
  3. First impression is everything. I can see that he is a good and gentleman guy. Not only to me but also to others. He is truly a gentleman guy. I bumped into a guy's blog telling how he hates to carry plastic bags for his girlfriend, how girls should carry one or two bags by themselves and so on. And my impression is, this guy is just playing around with his girl.
Alhamdulillah. Praises to Allah. Our relationship lasts for five years now. We are each other's first love. It is true that we start with zero knowledge about this but every single thing that we discover bonds our chemistry together. 

Truly said, up until now, we have nothing in common. He is more realistic while I like to dream. He buys only necessary things but I'm obviously 180 degree. Everything is the opposite way. But this also means that we complete the circle for each other. Somebody needs to wake me up from my ridiculous dreams and excessive cash flows. HAHA.

Ok lah. I have prepared a short slideshow earlier. I know it is amateur. But still, I want to dedicate my hard work to my beloved Mr. D and all of you, please give some applause to Miss Photographer Aishah Haron. Enjoice!















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 5th anniversary....hopefully you're meant to be together..(^^)

jera said...

happy 5th and many to come, amiinn,, =)

Feezah Hanimoon said...

thanks a lot girls...semoga doa anda semua dimakbulkan =)

Abdullah Zaini said...

thanks dear~ hepi 5th anniversary too..cuba terangkan pic kt 1:37-1:49 tu..

Abdullah Zaini said...

tq miss photographer~

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ha? terangkan ape? bg bloom ke? x paham eden. hehe

Asma Azizan said...

amboi moon bukan main lagi posing..

aku suka gambar min 2:12. nampak sunnguh sweet.

Feezah Hanimoon said...

weh asmak...i shy la. haha. anggap ja la ang tgh puji.

itu gmbr kt wedding classmate aku kt sini. muda2 dah kawen depa.