Poll Susah Pikir

I need your two cents guys. I was given a responsibility as a post manager for the ME-CE futsal team. Our team won the gold medal and I'm very proud of it. Unfortunately, the organizer only provided 11 gold medals for the team. There were 10 players including 5 reserves, a manager and a post manager. I don't know why they didn't put my name on then list. A senior player was so confident to give me that title and I'm of course ok with it. Well, I did my job well to assist the manager since she had been busy of other things before the tournament. I told her that I had another commitment during the tournament, so I hoped she could manage the team later.

Now comes to the core part of this post. I went on stage and they gave me a medal. So I just took it with an open heart. Somehow, a reserved player didn't get the medal and she didn't even come to the closing ceremony, I think. When I got home, the manager sent me an sms saying that she wants to take my medal back and give it to the player. So friends, whoever you are, please help me by doing this very short survey :



Should I surrender the gold medal?

Nak tau orang lain pikir ape?


2 comments:

jera said...

moon, aku yg vote tu! hahaha. kalau aku, aku bg blk kot. tp mst kt blkg mcm geram2.

Feezah Hanimoon said...

aku ada ja bawak dalam beg. tp kalo nk suh aku pi antq kem salam la. nak mai amik. btul tak? haha