Six Major Things That I Learned This Year

This would be most probably my last entry this year. For that, I want to summarize what fate has taught me during this whole 2010. I am turning 24 next year and although my life is almost surrounded by energetic youths, I will not ever hesitate to tell them about my story any more. Well, people respect an older person. So it's a good thing to gain respect from them right? HaHa. I don't mind if they want to call me sis because obviously we have a generation gap there. Plus I feel so much more alive for not just being respected but also being loved. Am I talking crap here? NoNoNo.

For example, my housemates Anisah and Jiha and Hanis. Although we're not living in the same roof any more, we hug each other when we met. Friendship do offer the unbounded L word. Don't you think so? But please...do whatever in your habit. Don't start calling me Kak Moon for no reason after this.

Ok, back to the summary of 2010.


1. Do not give up when the correct time comes!
I don't understand what the lecturers taught during my study in Coburg and unfortunately, I didn't ask. Until one fine day I no longer had a control of myself and let everything happened with the flow. I did anything that please me and neglect everything unpleasant. At that time, I didn't dare to imagine my bright future since I was confused of my current state. Seems like there was no hope but I still hanged in there.

2. Please give up when the correct time comes. You know your self and your limit!
When they said, you had been kicked out from here, I said "Ok fine!" I always hated to be there and now, He had granted my wish and I decided to go back home. I said, "Papa, I will not waste my time and money anymore, so I wish to start over at the age of 23. I don't think that I'm ok with repeating papers and extending semester by semester just to graduate with the worst passing grade there." No offense guys. I didn't really say that to my dad la.

3. Do not be ashamed of your failures as it might be a lesson to the others!
People, if you're curious about me, I welcome you to step forward and ask. I will tell you how can I be here with you, young boys and young girls. After that whenever we meet, please do not ask again and again as I easily get fed up with you. I don't care if you have short term memory loss. Siaran ulangan berbayar!

4. Everything can be solved efficiently. It just a matter of time.
I always get panic attack when shit happens. Sometimes I behave like a child who just broke her mom's Vantage glass. Ok, my mom would kill me for that. Or a girl who just printed a document on a new car grant. Everything can be solved. My mom would just have an intention to kill me but decide not to do it and my dad just pay extra 50 dollars to get another new grant. End of the story.

5. When you lost your belongings, it's still not the end of the world okey!
I left my 2000euro cash with my wallet on the plane. My head went blank but I did everything to get it back. But once you left something behind after you get out, you won't even have a slightest chance to smell it again. There are some people who have not been taught of morality and good deeds. Don't ever blame the fate. Once you accept things, definitely after that He will confer you more than you need.

6. Do not say that your boyfriend is so good looking in front of somebody's girlfriend.
If you say it out loud so many time,then people will get bloody irritated. You may be the only person on earth who found him so cute and adorable okey. I found Encik Dol so cute, adorable and irresistible. Even my best best best friend found her boyfriend cuter, more adorable and more irresistible than mine. And we don't curse each other for that pon. Kan?


It's eleven o'clock at night. I need to do some homeworks. Happy New Year 2011 guys. I hope you guys did learn something from your unique experiences. Please forgive me if I did unpleasant things to you and I wish you all the best wherever you are. Hugs and kisses \^o^/



4 comments: