Tujuh golongan di bawah naungan rahmat Allah

Two thousand ten is gonna be over in a couple of days. Countless things happened during this year and I still hope that this year goes away without any more catastrophe. Since today was a beautiful day, I guess I just wanna highlight the beautiful things that I wish I won't forget.


Number One Hitz
Back in 2005, when I first came to the scholarship interview in KL, I was amazed by the people who drove their cars smoothly in this streets. I told my high school friend that time, "Farhah, one day I will drive my car like them."

And today, I'm driving my own car next to the people once I saluted. Although when I look to the front there's a Bimmer, to the right there's a Merc, to the left there's a VW and to the back there's a DRB Hicom, I'm sure they don't mind to have a NAZA in the middle. HaHaHa. After 5 years, I'm a trully driver. Anyone wants to welcome me to the club? LOLS!


Number Two Hitz
Last semester was a hectic one. Things suddenly changed and I had to adapt to a new environment. I nearly forgot how to be a first year student at 23 when people around kept questioning my presence among them. Yes, shit happens but they give us experiences. I'm more matured now. Right?

To cut long story short, for 15 credit hours CGPA calculated is 3.80! The greatest praise to Allah for His mercy. No room for a long speech right now,but you guys might understand how I feel. I was hesitate to tell the world before but there's a chance for everybody. When there's a will, there's a way. What we need is 'istiqamah'.


Number Three Hitz
No, there is no number three. How sad... At least let me finish this entry with a beautiful ending.

Dari Abu Hurairah r.a meriwayatkan bahawa Rasulullah S.A.W bersabda:

Tujuh golongan yang akan berada di bawah naungan rahmat Allah S.W.T
pada hari yang tidak ada naungan selain naungan-Nya.

Pertama, raja yang adil.
Kedua, pemuda yang menghabiskan masa mudanya dengan beribadat.
Ketiga, lelaki yang hati sanubarinya sentiasa berpaut pada masjid.
Keempat, pasangan yang bertemu dan berpisah kerana Allah.
Kelima, lelaki yang digoda oleh wanita bangsawan dan cantik lalu berkata,
"Aku takut pada Allah."
Keenam, lelaki yang membelanjakan hartanya secara sembunyi sehingga
tangan kirinya tidak mengetahui apa yang diberikan oleh tangan kanannya.
Ketujuh, lelaki yang berzikir kepada Allah dengan bersunyi diri hingga
mengalirkan air mata.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

terngiang-ngiang lagi suara ustaz tu, very the soothing one.

-si comel-

Abdullah Zaini said...

semoga saya termasuk dalam 6 golongan tersebut..